Open Mind, Open Spirit, Open Heart

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New framing for new work!

So...it has again been over six months since I have added anything to my blog. The paintings shown here may be the beginning of a new series that combines the technique of the luminous gallery with my other painting interests. We'll see.

I am also excited because I have had some recent work framed at Arizona Picture and Frame Gallery instead of doing the framing myself. Their expertise really makes a difference. The paintings all have a liner instead of the mat that is usually used with a watercolor.

From All Sides Equal Gallery


From All Sides Equal Gallery


From All Sides Equal Gallery

No comments:

Were I called on to define very briefly the term art, I should call it "the reproduction of what the senses perceive in nature through the veil of the soul." Edgar Allen Poe