Open Mind, Open Spirit, Open Heart

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tucson Artists' Open Studios

It's "Show and Tell" time again, Saturday and Sunday April 18th and 19th from 11:00 am-5:00 pm.

I truly appreciate this opportunity to open my studio, share my work and techniques, and talk about my enthusiasm for the artistic process. It also encourages me to clarify what makes my tummy jump when I paint and to finish and frame new things. I found many blessing pieces from my prayer painting practice, lots of duochrome colors, and new use of Daniel Smith mineral colors.



Thank you also to Lisa at Arizona Picture and Frames for her creative framing suggestions.
www.azpictureandframe.com



This is the ninth year that the Spring Tucson Artists' Open Studios has been a grassroots, artist-initiated event, produced by artists for artists and the public. It is not operated or funded by any arts organization or governmental agency. 


No comments:

Were I called on to define very briefly the term art, I should call it "the reproduction of what the senses perceive in nature through the veil of the soul." Edgar Allen Poe